Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tiny Pleasure #3





Sitting in bed and painting your nails. It’s surprisingly therapeutic. What you see above is the result of last week’s self-given mani-pedi. I rarely paint my nails because I suck at it, but I figured I was in need of a little girly R&R time. And Clueless was on TV. Painting my nails seemed like an appropriate thing to do. Honestly I wasn’t too keen on the color (it was called DVD). But I made the most of it and dressed to match my nails the next day at work.

I’d been stressed out all week, and I know this sounds cheesy, but when I was done with my nails I felt…refreshed. I felt pretty and witty and bright. Soon I’m going to try Sally Hanson’s Nail Polish Strips in the Kitty, Kitty pattern. Leopard print, here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment